1. Ensure the timely, effective and efficient completion of assigned programs.
2. Provide timely progressive reports to management on all assigned tasks.
3. Carry out programs review at the end of each assigned program or event.
4. Courteously handle clients’ enquiries and complaints
5. Project the image of the firm in a reputable manner.
6. Address Clients’ issues with utmost professionalism while proffering alternatives where and when necessary.
7. Keep detailed records of interactions with customers in the appropriate logbook.
8. Assist the Programs’ Officer to ensure follow-up on clients and keep an up to date database of clients.
9. Follow up on previous interactions with clients to ensure issues are solved.
10. Possess full knowledge of the firm’s services to assist clients with appropriate information.
11. Ensure the front office is always in an atmosphere of utmost decorum.
12. Provide timely progressive reports to supervisor on all assigned programs.
13. Design Calendar for regular and new events as assigned.
14. Compile reports for all assigned regular programmes and projects.
15. Always maintain a positive, empathetic and professional disposition when interacting with clients.
16. Schedule, coordinate and take minutes at strategy meetings.