JOB DESCRIPTION FOR ADMIN OFFICER:
- Develop procedures for quality assurance, patient satisfaction, department activities, and public relations outreach.
- Creating, updating, and maintaining records and databases relating to Quickbooks, petty accounts, individual patient records, and hospital records.
- Coordinating building and maintenance issues for general repair of hospital equipment (air conditioners, printers, photocopiers, vehicles, etc.)
- Manage and work as a liaison officer for HMOs and all hospital/clinic vendors.
- Preparing correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials
- Organize, direct, control, and coordinate both clinical and non-clinical activities in the hospital.
- Attending and responding to emails and other hospital correspondence
- In charge of hospital monthly file submission to monitory bodies and renewal of hospital license (HEFEMAA, LIRS, VAT)
- Loading and monitoring of monthly payment for (internet, telephone bills, electricity, fuel, diesel, etc)
- Monitoring of the fleet staff (security, cleaners, Gardner, drivers, etc)
- Monitoring and evaluating hospital service chart for equipment and the general facility
- Monitoring and maintaining office equipment and inventory supplies; orders replacement supplies as needed
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Administration (This is the most important part to have experience in, and to be able to build up a start up clinic aggressively)
- Accounting – Management of Line Staff, Management Reporting, Payroll, Statutory Returns and Surveys, Budgets, Ledgers and Internal Control, Bank and Cash Records.
- The candidate MUST be computer-literate/ technology savvy making most older folks not the right candidates for this position.
- Male applicants
SALARY RANGE: N90K - N110K.