The Manager would be expected to:
- Ensure smooth and accurate running of the financial and operational work of the office
- Develop strategies for managing a significant portfolio of investments
- Prepare the financial statements of the Society
Qualification & Skills
- The right candidate should have a B. A or B.Sc. Or HND in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting
- At least 4 years experience in Cooperative Management or related field.
- He/She must have very strong numeric and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential requirements
- He/she must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.