Reporting directly to the CEO, the Administrative Manager will provide executive and high-level administrative support to the CEO and the leadership team and oversee a wide range of administrative and business operations functions to enable the success and growth of the company.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
• Plan and coordinate admin procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
• Function as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners.
• Communicate, and project manage strategic initiatives in line with the leadership’s priorities.
• Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
• Organize and maintain office paper-based and electronic filing systems.
• Draft and collaborate on internal and external communications including formatting information for reports, presentations, letters, and emails.
• Coordinate schedules, plan and manage meetings, and take minutes.
• Make travel and accommodation arrangements.
• Oversee the management of office space and facilities.
• Keep up with office supply inventory.
• Ensure timely compliance with regulatory requirements.
• Provide IT technical support to ensure seamless operations across the company.
• Support a range of HR functions, including managing personnel databases, payroll, implementing company culture and employee engagement initiatives
• Support the preparation of proposals and pitches, working closely with business development
• Support in project delivery activities and processes including project planning, initiation, execution, coordination of activities and reporting.
• Maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Have 3+ years' relevant experience in a similar role
• Experience in the consulting or infrastructure delivery sector is a plus.
• Exhibits sound judgment with the ability to prioritize and make decisions.
• Energetic, creative, and eager to tackle new projects and ideas.
• Comfortable interacting with high-level executives.
• A collaborator capable of cultivating productive working relationships across the firm.
• Resourceful, can-do attitude.
• Exceptionally well organized, flexible, and willing to take on new challenges.
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as business presentation skills.
• Intermediate level proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Intermediate-level proficiency in email clients (such as Microsoft Outlook) and collaboration platforms (such as Microsoft Teams).
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.