We are searching for a perceptive, creative administrative and marketing manager to oversee office operations, marketing, and general administration. The administrative manager will hire, train, and evaluate administrative team members; develop, review, and improve policies, systems, and procedures; and generally, ensure the office operates smoothly and efficiently. To succeed as an administrative manager, you should be focused on attracting and retaining top talent and streamlining office operations to maximize quality and efficiency while reducing costs, and overseeing the marketing department to ensure targets are met. Bring innovation to the table. You should be analytical, knowledgeable, and organized with a proactive attitude and strong leadership skills
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Supervising the day-to-day operations and administration of departments and staff members.
- Hire, train, and evaluate employees and take corrective action when necessary.
- Develop, review, and improve administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring the office is stocked with necessary supplies and that all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Working with the accounting and management teams to set budgets, monitor spending, and process payroll and other expenses.
- Planned, scheduled, and promote office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Oversee special projects and track progress towards company goals.
- Build and expand on skills by engaging in educational opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or a related field.
- 5 years and above experience in a related field, such as management is preferred.
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Familiarity with operations, budget planning, and enforcement, human resources, marketing, and customer service procedures.
- Strong understanding of business management, financial, and leadership principles.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership, coaching, and conflict resolution skills.
- Time and project management skills.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
Remuneration: NGN 200,000 - 250,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.