The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and conducting cyclical audits. Moreover, the candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and possess strong business acumen. Opened to learning new account management software.
- Create ad-hoc reports for various business needs
- Prepare tax documents
- Compile and analyze financial statements
- Manage budgeting and forecasting
- Data entry and analytics
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- 6 years working experience
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience with accounting software and data entry.
- Excellent understanding of accounting rules and procedures including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Ability to work independently.