- Keep records of company activities, its personnel, contractors, partners, equipment, and assets.
- Ensure compliance with set goals, tasks, policies, and requirements by partners, clients, and regulators.
- Monitor and maintain contacts and relations with partners, clients, government, and trade union representatives.
- Ensure the general welfare of management and staff.
- Ensure all client orders are processed and dispatched on time.
- Provide support and advice to customers and escalate to the Head of Business Development or the Managing Director when necessary.
- Respond to customer requests or complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Develop strong relationships with customers and demonstrate how the Company can add value to them
- Identify potential customer needs and opportunities to grow the business.
- Act as Board Secretary and maintain the Company Secretariat.
- Carry out all other general administrative tasks within the Company.