- Supervise daily maintenance activities at the rental pool
- Generate monthly reports for the rental pool homeowners
- Communicate with homeowners and supervise the team regarding repairs and general issues pertaining to homes at the rental pool
- Collate and manage the administrative function of the staff weekly or monthly schedules
- Manage the administrative function of recruitment and staff leaves
- Support employees by facilitating interdepartmental communications and interactions between internal and external parties.
- Ensures that the office is well-maintained, organized, and secure.
- Assists with special projects, such as process improvements and budget development.
- Develops and implements new policies and processes with unit heads to improve service delivery
- Provides confidential administrative assistance to the General manager and other executives
- Handles purchasing and maintenance of all general office supplies
- Manages the company schedule and calendar and arranges travel as necessary
- Collects, enters and records information to maintain departmental databases and records
- Drafts and finalizes written correspondence and documentation for the office
- Coordinates and supervises the daily management of equipment and facilities for the organization
Required Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Communication skills: Have the ability to read and interpret finance documents. Ability to keep logs and to speak effectively to associates.
- The Applicant must have the flexibility to work a shift other than the one they are assigned dependent on business demand.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Experience in customer service is required
- Exceptionally well-organized with an aptitude for data
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Solid networking and interpersonal skills
- Able to generate accurate and timely reports
- Strong presentation skills, able to explain concepts concisely and accurately
- Able to develop strong, cooperative relationships with department heads
- Creative thinking skills and ability to solve problems
- Ability to work all shifts, including weekends, evenings, and holidays