- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls.
- Make cash requests, manage, and make a record of office supplies.
- Ensure the office area is presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms, and brochures).
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges).
- Order front office supplies and keep an inventory of stock.
- Update calendars, schedule meetings in documented minutes.
- Educate customers about the company’s products and services.
- Perform other clerical duties such as filing, transcribing, and faxing.
- ND/HND/BSc in related discipline
- Minimum of 1-year work experience
- The age range is 28 years or below
- Must be a good communicator (both oral and written)
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Innovative ideas on business development Excellent Computer skills.
Salary range: 50,000 - 100,000