The Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Greeting and directing visitors, answering phone inquiries, and handling complaints in a courteous, professional manner
- Ensuring office supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with vendors to ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies at all times
- Occasionally traveling off-site to deliver reports or files to other departments
- Ensuring the confidentiality and security of files and filing systems
- Coordinating schedules, arranging meetings, distributing memos and reports, and ensuring that everyone is kept current on necessary company news and information
- Operating copy equipment, fax machines, printers, or other equipment necessary
- OND or relevant qualification.
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.