- Manage and monitor Manager’s appointments, calendar, upcoming commitments and travel arrangements to ensure the ED’s schedule is efficient and organized.
2. Correspondence and Documentation
- Act as the primary point of contact for the Manager: screening visitors, telephone calls, enquiries and requests - handling such and escalating when appropriate.
- Pro-active planning of the Manager’s schedule via effective Diary Management on behalf of the Manager.
- Reply and review all forms of correspondence based on the instruction of or on behalf of the Manager, appropriately routing of correspondence, drafting error-free letters & documents, memos and other communications on behalf of the Manager.
- Maintain the accuracy, confidentiality and quality of all forms of filing and database/information management as relevant to the Office of the Manager.
3. Meeting Management
- Assist the Manager in preparing for meetings time by reading, researching, collating and analyzing needed information.
- Assisting Manager with preparation of presentation materials, ensure the Manager is well-prepared and possesses the relevant information and documentation to guarantee the Manager’s optimal effectiveness at meetings.
- Set up and maintain an Annual Calendar of meetings and events across the Business.
- Managing the practical and administrative requirements for organizational meetings as required, including booking and preparation of appropriate internal or external venue(s), sourcing requisite furniture, equipment, refreshments and entertainment where appropriate.
- Take accurate minutes at various meetings and disseminate Action Points and Minutes to meeting attendees within 24 hours.
4. Administration & Report Preparation
- E-mail Management - Respond to all e-mails in a timely manner (the same day when possible), including monitoring of the Mangers’ e-mails and responding where appropriate.
- Incoming Mail - Collect and process incoming mail appropriately on a daily basis.
- Manager Signing - Documents requiring signing by the Manager are to be provided to the Manager with sufficient information in a timely manner (the same day when possible).
- A degree
- Minimum of 1-2 years related work experience
- N70,000 per month
- Excellent planning and organizing abilities
- Detail orientation
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good interviewing skills
- Negotiating skill
- High level of personal effectiveness
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- A professional and confident manner
- Conscientious, motivated and willing to learn
- Committed and professional in attitude
- Enjoys interacting and working with people
- Ability to treat others with respect
- Upholding quality and continuous improvement
- Able to work within a team as well as alone with little or no supervision
- Ability to adapt to and manage change
- Excellent writing skills