We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs, and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Performing administrative duties
- Providing excellent customer service and maintaining relationships with customers
- Preparing and filing forms and other documentation
- Supporting the operations manager with his/her duties
- Performing the duties of the operations manager in his/her absence
- Ensuring that other staff are performing their duties and providing additional assistance when necessary
- Communicating with customers, co-workers, and contractors via phone calls and emails
- Making recommendations to improve customer experience and customer retention
- Keeping files
- Creating invoices
- Assisting with the management of social media accounts; Posting on the Instagram account and responding to customers
- Answering the phone and responding to messages on WhatsApp.
- This position is open preferably to a male candidate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb organizational skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn
- Good motivational skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to delegate and work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.