- Perform human resource tasks such as hiring and screening candidates, reviewing applications, conducting interviews, processing new hire paperwork and providing on the job training or mentoring to new employees.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents.
- Create spreadsheets, manage databases and prepare presentations, reports and documents as needed
- Calendar management, schedule appointments, update calendars and arrange staff meetings.
- Budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and customer service procedures.
- Manage overall administrative duties.
- Experience with working in an Agile project environment is an advantage.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in business administration, the management or other related fields.
- 0 - 2 years relevant experience in handling general administrative duties including financial reporting.
- Ability to innovate and enhance procedures and methods to increase productivity and effectiveness.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of systems and processes related to documentation and safekeeping of records.
- Proficient in Advanced MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint Proficient in Google Apps (Drive, Docs, Gmail, Calendar)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.