- Answering and directing phone calls to relevant staff
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Taking notes and minutes in meetings
- Ordering and taking stock of office supplies
- Being a point of contact for a range of staff and external stakeholders
- Preparing documents for meetings and business trips
- Processing and directing mail and incoming packages or deliveries
- Greeting and directing visitors and new staff to the organisation
- Writing and issuing emails to teams and departments on behalf of teams or senior staff
- Researching and booking travel arrangements for staff members
- Finding ways to improve administrative processes
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with superb accuracy
- Strong Organisational & Administrative skills.
- Exceptional customer relationship skills,
- Proactive and high proficiency in problem-solving.
- Desired Skills and Knowledge
- Strong Microsoft office skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- Resident in Abuja
- Education: Minimum of HND/BSc in related field
- Age Limit: 22-28 years