We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. The duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs, and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Accompany the Managing Partner to meetings with clients
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant, Virtual Assistant, or Office Admin Assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- BSc or OND; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
Location: The candidate should reside around Ajah axis
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.