- Project Management
- HR policy and Administration
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Working with accounting and management team to set budgets, monitor spending, and processing payroll and other expenses.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Building new and expanding existing skills by engaging in educational opportunities.
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and customer service procedures.
- All shortlisted applicants will be required to fill some information on a google form that would be made available on Monday. Kindly look out for this.