· The position holder will be responsible for day-to-day accounting transactions including petty cash management; procurements, and inventory (consumables and fixed assets) management. S/he will be responsible for developing periodic financial reports.
· S/he will provide administrative support for field activities, meetings with internal and external stakeholders, and training workshops including preparing agenda, managing meeting invitations, and minutes.
· S/he will be responsible for arranging official travels and any ad-hoc logistical tasks. S/he will manage company drivers and fleet movement.
· Contract Management – The position holder will prepare/draft contract documents and manage employee, vendor/sub-contractor, or client engagements.
manage office correspondences, including responses to website visitors’ inquiries,
and in-person visitors appointment booking at the physical office.
· The position holder will organize, document, and archive relevant documentation, keep files complete and up to date and maintain quality and accessibility.
· S/he will coordinate HR-related processes including recruitments, HMO/Health insurance, pension/tax remittance and documentation, personnel payroll management, and staff leave tracking.
· S/he will be in charge of office operations, including ensuring equipment/furniture maintenance/repairs
· S/he will support project teams as required on other administrative and finance-related tasks not covered here for better functioning.
Qualifications, Knowledge, and Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree, in Business Administration, Finance, Logistics Management, or related field. A Master’s degree and a recognized accounting professional certification are an added advantage.
- At least five (5) years of progressive experience related to finance, procurement, and logistics management, with substantial knowledge of standard logistics, administrative and financial procedures and practices.
- Demonstrated experience in ensuring compliance with existing organizational admin, HR, finance systems, processes, and procedures.
- Good knowledge of tax and pension rules and regulations of the Government of Nigeria.
- Ability to multitask, manage time, and other key resources efficiently.
- Good communication and presentation skills and fluency in written and oral English.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft applications such as Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Aspiring for good service delivery with strong people-centered skills, and interpersonal skills, committed, pro-active and dynamic.