· Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
· Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
· Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
· Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
· Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail. Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
· Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
· Building and maintaining profitable relationships with customers.
· Overseeing the relationship with customers handled by the team.
· Resolving customer complaints quickly and efficiently.
· Keeping customers updated on the latest products in order to increase sales.
· Meeting with managers in the organization to plan strategically.
· Expanding the customer base by upselling and cross-selling. Understanding key customer individual needs and addressing these.
· Conducting business reviews using CRM programs.
· Conduct quality assurance surveys to determine customer satisfaction and use the findings to improve on areas of complaint.
· Knowing your competition and strategizing accordingly.
· Prior experience might be required
· Excellent computer skills; word processing , spreadsheets, presentation, and communication applications.
· Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· A team player with leadership skills, with good attention to detail.
· Maintain a positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction