- Drive sales on all social media platforms
- Plan and create social media content across multiple platforms.
- Ensure smooth day to day operations of work procedures.
- Develop and execute media marketing strategies, run advertising campaigns as well as other non-campaign activities.
- Manage communication channels including email, phone numbers.
- Prepare reports and invoices, as needed.
- Oversee customer service across all platforms and maintain relationships with clients.
- Online reputation management.
- Manage and update website prices and content to facilitate sales.
- Monitor performance using tools like google analytics, Instagram insights and analyse competitor activity
- Minimum of 1-year experience in social media management.
- Relevant experience in administration.
- Ability to convert sales leads.
- Exceptional customer relation skills.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- In-depth knowledge of all social media channels.
- Understanding of web traffic metrics and social media analytics.
- Proficient use of all Microsoft Office applications.
- Multitasking and analytical skills
Remuneration Package: NGN60,000 to 80,000 naira + Commissions
Job Location: Ogudu, Lagos state