Plan, coordinate, and direct a broad range of services that allow the company to operate efficiently. They include office space allocation, facilities maintenance and operations, and major property and equipment procurement. Also to oversee internal mail handling, distribution, printing and reproduction, records management, telecommunications management, security, sanitary maintenance and cleaning and internal transportation services.
She/he is responsible for ensuring that the company operates efficiently through effective support services and facilities management.
Management of office environment.
Managing security within the office complexes.
Managing of all sanitary conditions and maintenance of the neatness of the office environment.
Providing specialized support to other departments and managers.
Providing document and telecommunication management.
Planning, organizing, providing leadership and controlling all administrative functions.
Rendering a service to other functions within the organization.
Meeting with other members of management and planning for the future.
Coordination of the Human resources functions in the organization.
To provide working tools and safety tools to employees.
To coordinate and ensure that a clean working
environment in the company is maintained.
To oversee budget and ensure compliance.
Ensures operational efficiency through meeting of targets and budget savings. To ensure effective liaison with relevant government local authority and other departments.
• To support departments by the provision of general consumables.
• To maintain the company vehicles and its judicious allocation for company business.
• To coordinate purchase orders and receives supplies from contractors.
• To ensure that company property is secured.
• To provide adequate administrative services such as security, transport, cleaning of the company premises.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in Social Sciences.
• Computer expertise especially in MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint
3 years or above Administration related working experience, at least 1 years in known multinational company and at least 2 years in key supervisory position, with demonstrated experience.
Strong in communication and inter-personal skills.
Excellent in customer skills.
Excellent planning and organising skills.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
A creative solution provider and a good team player.
• Business understanding
• Interpersonal skill
• Customer orientation
• People development/ management
• Strategic focus
• Decision making