- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages;
- Attend meetings to record minutes;
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and boards of directors;
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports;
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals;
- Make travel arrangements for executives;
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email;
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work;
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software;
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Minimum OND in Business Administration, Marketing or related field;
- Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying, and to actively look for ways to help people;
- Ability to adjust actions in relation to others' actions, and to manage one's own time and the time of others.
- Computer literate with high dexterity in the use of Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint in particular
- Excellent Communication Skills and high proficiency in the use of English (Oral and written)
- Integrity; The Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Attention to Detail; The Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Dependability; The Job requires being reliable, responsible, dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Cooperation; The Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Concern for Others; The job requires being sensitive to others' needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job.
Lines of communication: REPORTS DIRECTLY TO THE CEO or any other assigned by the CEO