- Prepare general HR reports
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Assist with new staff onboarding and prepare offer letters.
- Form and maintain employee records.
- Manage administrative planning to ensure the consistent and smooth running of the organization.
- Renew company policies and ensure compliance.
- Assist with payroll by providing the department with relevant employee information.
- Liaise with external partners (eg. insurance vendors)
- MUST be a lawyer
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Proficient in Ms Office applications
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong email and in-person communication skills.