- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Update company database with the data of new employees (e.g. Background, qualification, skill, etc).
- Create and circulate documents about the policies of our organization.
- Work with the payroll department to ensure consistency of records
- Schedule prospective candidate’s job interviews and be a point of contact as required.
- Prepare reports and presentations on HR-related metrics like the aggregate number of hires by the department.
- Answer employee questions on HR-related issues
- Prepare documentation for new hires
- Keep internal leave databases up to date
- Create materials to train and onboard the employees.
- Respond to inquiries of employees with respect to benefits like the precedent, number of qualified vacation days, etc.
- Create effective channels of communication between employees and management
- Develop company-wide internal audits and training to maximize performance and satisfaction
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management
or Business Management.
- Work experience as an HR Administrative Assistant,
- Knowledge of labour legislation (e.g. organizational health and safety, employee benefit, etc).
- Understanding various HR software systems, like HRMS
- Computer literate with programmes such as word excel, etc.
- Good understanding of labour laws.
- Organisational skills and ability to prioritise.
- Interpersonal with good communicative skills.