- Designing and implementing workplace procedures; managing practice and department budgets
- Responsible for the identification, recruitment and selection of new hires, training and development, employee relations, counseling, personnel data systems, benefits administration and other HR functions for the legal, paralegal, and support staff.
- Determining staff needs including training and tools for effective performance
- Maintaining personnel records for all employees and coordinating leave schedules of all personnel.
- Manage the overall management of the branch’s physical facilities
- Oversee daily practice operations, including diary management/appointment scheduling, billing procedures, debt collections, cleaning, security, and occupational health and safety
- Bachelor's degree in Art or Social Sciences.
- 2 - 4 years related corporate work experience.
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
Monthly Salary:NGN 40,000 - 50,000