- Report to the Managing Director and Consultant
- Build and maintain excellent relationship between staff and management, guided strictly by the company rules and regulations contained in the company handbook.
- Act as intermediary between management and staff
SCHEDULE OF DUTIES
- Manage the office to ensure that all staff perform their duties diligently as contained in their job description, across all departments.
- Establish an effective procedure for monitoring key performance indices (KPI) of staff in carrying out their duties.
- Continue to review work processes and advise management on any needed changes which will promote efficiency and save cost as well.
- Review and manage efficient line reporting procedures for all staff in all departments.
- Directly in charge of all company use properties and assets, you shall administer and maintain stock of all company use properties and introduce rules and regulations for their lawful use by relevant employees. You shall also initiate loss prevention strategies in managing them.
- Ensure that all departments maintain effective document filling system and document control.
- Engage in online and social media marketing, tele-marketing of all company’s products and services so as to benefit from the commission regime as well as contribute to revenue target of the company.
- Maintain work structure by updating job requirement and / or job Description for all position
- Maintain quality staff by establishing a recruitment, testing, and interviewing program; counseling management on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews, recommending changes.
- Prepare new employees for assignment by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs
- Maintain a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting Job evaluation; prepare pay budgets, monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning and implementing pay structure revisions
- Ensure planning, monitoring and appraisal of employee work results by training line managers to train, coach and discipline subordinates; schedule Management conference with employees, hear and resolve employee grievances, counsel employee and supervisors.
- Maintain employee benefits programs (sales commission regime etc) and inform employee of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommend benefit programs to Management.
- Work with relevant teams to direct the processing of benefit claims.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource Federal & State requirements, conducting investigations, maintain records, representing the Organization at hearing
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating and recommending human resource policies and procedures
- Complete human resource and administrative operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results
- Maintain human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting /or inducting, and training employees
- Maintain human resource staff job results by counselling, disciplining, planning and appraising job results
- Engage in employee payroll Administration with the approval of the Managing Director.
- Contribute immensely to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed
- Any other duties that may be assigned
QUALIFICATION(Applicant must be Male)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Office Administration from a reputable Tertiary Institution
- Professional Qualification(CIPM) will be an advantage
- OND with Professional Qualification/Affiliation and proven Work Experience will be considered
- 4 years experience as Admin Officer
CONTEXT & ENVIRONMENT
- Work Location: LAGOS
- Candidate must live within the Oworonshoki, Gbagada, Victoria Island, Ikoyi, Lekki, Ajah axis.