The job holder will be responsible for providing administrative support. He/She must be able to write extensively, possess a good command of written and verbal communication in English Language.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Supervision of general cleanliness of the offices and premises (external and internal)
- Inspection of factory production floor cleanliness
- Be responsible for overseeing the operation and maintenance of office equipment, property; arrange for repairs when necessary. Make recommendations for new or additional office equipment as appropriate.
- Maintain a logbook on all company vehicles, liaise with concerned personnel to ensure vehicle papers are up to date, and report any head of the department that fails to address to you any new damage to the company’s vehicles.
- Coordinate procurement of office supplies/stationary.
- Report all breaches of administrative behaviors/duties of workers
- Handling of incoming and outgoing mails
- Filling documents
- Ensuring the filling system is properly documented
- Receiving visitors/contractors
- Drafting letters
- Logging in staff complaints in the staff book and informing management as soon as the complaints are made
- Liaising with Staff when instructed to do so on behalf of management.
- Organizing meetings, taking minutes.
- Perform Human Resource functions as may be assigned, such as shortlisting, coordinating interviews, etc.