• Developing a framework that will help us achieve our goals.
• Be the company’s virtual “front desk”. Which includes communicating with clients, team members etc.
• Overseeing company projects (this doesn’t include being on film sets) and tracking progress towards company goals.
• Leading and/or participating in meetings.
• Ensuring the company is operating efficiently at all times.
• Ensuring all targets are met.
• Managing our internet/ social media presence.
• Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
• Hiring, training, and evaluating employees, taking corrective action when necessary.
• Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
• Set budgets, monitor spending, and processing payroll and other expenses.
• Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
• Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
• Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Strategic planning skills
• Great team spirit
• Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
• Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
• Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
• Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and customer service procedures.
• EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: MINIMUM 3 YEARS
• SALARY: N150,000
• This is a FULL-TIME job.
• Most of the work can be done remotely but physical meeting are sometimes required.
• Our work culture is relaxed (we believe people need to have fun to give their best) but we DO NOT compromise on our monthly targets.
• We are not looking for people who are just looking for a place to work, we are looking for people to whom it really matters that they add value wherever they work.
• We will ALWAYS keep our side of the employment contract and, in return, we expect our employees to deliver their job duties without fail.