- Organizing and managing schedules and calendars for staff, managers, and senior-level officers
- Receiving and processing communication channels, including email, phone, and physical mail
- Assisting the human resources department with payroll and personnel databases
- Conferring with the accounting department to help make payments, process incoming invoices, and verify receipts
- Ensure functionality of necessary office equipment, and requisitioning new equipment and supplies as needed
- Creating reports and memos for managers and senior-level officers as needed
- Offer assistance in organizing events, including ordering materials and requisitioning meeting spaces
- Attend meetings and record notes and messages for managers and senior-level officers
Administrative Officer skills
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in provider relations and recruitment.
- Ability to support both external and internal stakeholders through accurate reporting.
- Familiarity with local programs, such as the Child Care Development Fund and more.
- Ability to prepare budgets and track them accurately throughout the year.