- Oversee centralized operations and procedures for the PMU
- Organize learning and development opportunities in coordination with Project Coordinator for staff to achieve programme goals
- Create and maintain effective internal controls for inventory and store
- Manage the organization’s office space
- Update, maintain and safeguard records in an organized manner
- Process annual leave requests
- Process insurance policies alongside finance manager
- Document and track movement of files and memos between PMU and NACA and GFA
- Respond to employee-related queries and provide answers to all administrative related inquiries and requests.
- Manage processes related to disciplinary actions, staff separation, and termination.
- Working with Project Coordinator, support internal and external Audits by ensuring necessary documents are updated and submitted as needed.
- Prepare monthly administrative reports
- Support the organization of learning and development opportunities in coordination with the Project Director for staff to achieve program goals
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, HRM, or related humanities degrees
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in administrative functions
- Preferably at least 3 years’ experience working with donor-funded projects.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and providing support and advice as necessary
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including professional-level English language skills.
- Ability to interpret, analyze, and explain the official NACA PMU framework
- Able to work alone on a broad variety of projects
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential matters discreetly and gain the trust and confidence of colleagues; experience in conflict resolution helpful
- Competences to assess priorities, manage a variety of complex activities simultaneously in a time-sensitive environment, and meet competing deadlines
Duration of contract: 33 months