- Manage the implementation of a first-class maintenance and management culture of all office and residential buildings in the Plant’s portfolio.
- Responsible for inspection of the conditions of all the plant’s facilities and ensuring that maintenance contractors adhere to agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Manage implementation of approved DCP’s fleet management policies and operations for the Plant to meet the current, emerging, and future operations.
- Closely monitor the Plant’s Fleet (official and pool vehicles) to ensure optimal usage and functionality, and minimize vehicle downtime.
- Ensure proper management of the department’s budget and approved expenditure as defined in the manual of authority.
- Prepare Administrative periodic management report and submit to AGM, HAM/Admin for review.
- Compliance to HR/admin policy and procedures.Ensure coordinate employee of wellness such as provision of Staff Uniform, Long service /End of the year party for staff
- Manage all issues related to HMO
- Ensure proper management and maintenance of inventory and movable assets, such as renewal of company licenses as at when due; Verification and Registration of the movable and fixed Assets
- Manage Group Life Insurance and coordinate NSITF staff in cases like accident and death related to work
- Escalate administrative issues to the AGM, HAM/Admin for speedy resolution.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by AGM, HAM/Admin for review.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in relevant discipline.
- Professional qualification in HR Management e.g. Senior Professional in HR (SPHR), Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of eight (8) years progressive Admin work experience
- Very good knowledge and understanding of relevant Administrative process areas such as facility management, fleet management, contract management
- Good understanding of employee/industrial relations, as well as an appreciation of the dynamics of the labour and employment legislation in Nigeria.
- Strong leadership and relationship management skills.
- Very good presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent organisation and project management skills
- Very good business writing skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Training & Development