Job Description/Key Responsibilities
- Coordinate the Human Resource Management activities of the school
- Design and implement HR strategies including manpower planning, performance management, staff development and retention, staff rotation, etc.
- Ensure standardized and documented HR processes.
- Coordinate company-wide recruitment, induction/onboarding activities, etc.
- Establish a performance-driven culture and oversee the performance management process including reward management (incentives, bonus, etc.)
- Coordinate effective staff data/records management.
- Plan attractive compensation and benefit packages to increase retention.
- Ensure our staff complies with health and safety regulations
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 3-6 years’ experience.
- The ability of lead a diverse team of staff as described in our job description summary above.
- Good knowledge /understanding of the key components and processes of Human
- Capital Management.
- Effective interpersonal and communications skills.
- Strong people management skills.
- Qualifications: B.A, B. Sc