- Support the Founder to manage, coordinate, implement and optimize the execution of operational and strategic deliverables of the company.
- Conduct comprehensive research, collect and analyze data to prepare reports, term sheets, agreements, information memorandums, and documents.
- Prepare information for internal and external communication – marketing and business development materials, memos, emails, presentations, reports, etc.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners ∙ Collation and monitoring of project and deal pipeline.
- Manage calendars, meetings, and strategic engagements
- Manage and reconcile company expenses and prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports ∙
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Collate, organize and manage office databases, filing systems, and project-based work
- Information gathering and monitoring skills
- Communication skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge – PowerPoint is critical
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Education and Experience:
- BSc (Hons) Law / Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) with 2 years Post NBA qualification experience (preferred) or Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration.
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role.
- Advanced computer skills and in-depth knowledge in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Infographics Presentations
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Salary of NGN60,000 – 90,000 per month (Based on experience)
- HMO Coverage.