Key Job Description/Responsibilities:
- Oversees the provision of efficient administrative and logistics support to all staff in achieving the organization’s set objectives
- Manages all organization's assets in an efficient manner to enable optimal utilization of the assets and productive placement of resources.
- Liaises and manages all relationships and proposals for customers and prompt follow-up to ensure effective service delivery.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory bodies in terms of extant rules and regulations as it relates to licensing renewal, rents, and levies/tax.
- First Degree in Arts or Social Sciences
- Professional qualification e.g. MBA an added advantage 5 years of cognate post-qualification experience, with 2 years working experience in office management with excellent ability to manage information as well as ability to develop business proposals
- Working Knowledge of print media organizations will confer an advantage
- Should be able to provide outstanding clientele services and must possess a strong interpersonal, and an excellent organizational skill
- Should also be a good listener that gives extra attention to details.
- General Administration
- Planning and Organization
- Customer Relations Management
- Computer proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
NB: Candidate should be between the age of 25-35 years by December 2021