- This position assists the CEO and a team of Production Workers on their daily activities to ensure the needs of all functions within the area are met (production, training, safety, security, and housekeeping).
- Provides leadership/direction to the team and ensures that
all the procedures for food safety and manufacturing high-quality products are
Required Education: BSC in Project Management and related discipline
Required Experience: Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role and 1-3 years Lead experience
Preferred: 2 years of Supervisory experience, Leadership in preferable food manufacturing industry.
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE and ABILITIES:
- Able to supervise, instruct, and direct Team Members
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, identify, and address problems
- Ability to communicate professionally with people both inside and outside the organization
- Planning Skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Knowledge of basic accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures
- Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures
- Knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures
- Knowledge of business and management principles
- Solid verbal and written communication skills; must work effectively with all levels of management and employees
- Demonstrated effective leadership, problem-solving, data analysis, presentation, and employee motivational skills.
- Proficient in Internet navigation, email, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
MUST RESIDE WITHIN AJAH/SANGOTEDO AXIS OF LAGOS