We are looking to hire an Admin and Logistics officer to provide administrative and logistics support for our organization. In this position, you will be involved in overseeing the day to day running of the organization, working closely with the finance and HR office to ensure proper records keeping and effective administrative operations.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the company from an admin and logistics standpoint.
- Liaise with all operational contacts such as vendors, suppliers, and courier services to keep the office fully functional
- Keep an updated record of all equipment, maintain office equipment, and oversee repairs.
- Develop and oversee safety protocols, including the management of the security and cleaning companies.
- Maintain office logs on travel, inventory, and fuel usage for generators, vehicles etc.
- Prepare travel arrangements, relevant documentation (tickets, visas etc.), and any necessary travel materials (Meeting confirmations, background or reference confirmations)
- Prepare and submit a monthly logistics report.
- Monitor quality and control cost on various office supplies, stationery, transportation, and other equipment.
- Provide support to HR where needed
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant degree in a related field.
- Proven work experience as an admin and logistics officer.
- Ability to plan, organize work, communicate, and report effectively (both in writing and verbally)
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines; team player and effective communicator.
- Strong IT skills (Email, Microsoft Office applications, Google Drive, Google Docs, Sheets, Presentation).
- Good reporting capacity and experience.
- Ability to function effectively with heavy workloads, and deadlines.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.