A fast-growing beauty and hair care manufacturer, distributor and retailer based in Lagos, is looking for an experienced HR and Admin (“HR&A”) Manager. You will develop and manage processes related to staff recruitment and retention, pay and benefits, training and development and general administrative duties. You will report directly to the CEO.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:8 years
Recruitment and Retention:
- Create a detailed recruitment process.
- Advertise job openings, screen candidates, schedule interviews and complete documentation for successful candidates
- Create and implement a career track for every position within the company that allows dedicated and qualified staff to grow with and within the organization.
- Create detailed job descriptions with KPIs for every position and update them as necessary to keep up with changing circumstances
- Create an annual strategic HR plan that reflects the company’s growth expectations and staffing needs for the coming year as well as how HR&A plans to meet them
Training and Performance Evaluation:
- Assess the need for employee training for each functional area and help develop training modules to service those needs
- Implement period performance reviews for each employee and conduct year-end rankings of employees based on their overall performance for the calendar year
- Produce promotions and salary Increment plan at year-end based on employee performance reviews and rankings
- Ensure issues with employee relations are treated in a manner that is consistent, fair and defensible
- Keep track of employee attendance, lateness, disciplinary issues, etc.
- Manage employee annual leave schedules, sick days, public holidays, etc.
- Maintain all employee files and ensure they are always up-to-date
Pay and Benefits:
- Create and implement a compensation structure that promotes equity and fairness and rewards performance
- Ensure the organization’s HMO and pension schemes are properly administered and in compliance with regulations
- Ensure smooth and consistent implementation of other company benefits packages
- Coordinate with Accounts to prepare monthly Payroll.
- Ensure that employee attendance, lateness and disciplinary measures, as well as bonuses, are properly reflected in the period’s Payroll
- Oversee all administrative functions in the company, reporting directly to the MD
- Provide supervisory oversight over key functional areas within the organization as delegated by Senior Management.
- Work with the Operations department to ensure that the company’s facilities are well maintained and functional at all times, as well as pleasing in appearance
- Manage the organizational supply chain to ensure that the company always has the supplies it needs to keep running smoothly
- Periodically visit other company-owned outlets to ensure operations are running smoothly and in line with company rules and procedures
Salary: NGN275,000- NGN300,000 Monthly