- The primary duty of this role is to effectively communicate the required character or role that they are playing to an audience (online & offline), using voice, body, actions and reactions.
- Through acting talent, to effectively and emotively articulate the plot/script, tell stories, engender emotional reactions in the audience and strengthen brand recall.
- To be able to influence emotions, trends and critical discussion online and offline
- Perform various roles required including the following: read scripts, rehearse scenes, exhibit broad ranges of emotions on cue, improvise, memorise lines, research characters, follow directions, and audition
- Perform a variety of coordination and facilitation of tasks between the video team comprising videographer, post-production editor, scriptwriters, creative director and crew, seamlessly assisting the communications between the requestor (marketing content team) and the video team.
- Perform various roles required including the following: read scripts, rehearse scenes, exhibit broad ranges of emotions
- Have experience working in the media or personal social media accounts, be familiar with the content operation of the media, and understand which content is more popular.
- Humorous and humorous, can use short content to achieve one or more emotional transformations.
Salary Range: N200,000 to N250,000