- Prepare, examine and analyze accounting records, financial statements and other financial reports.
- Prepare tax returns, ensure compliance with payment and tax requirements.
- Analyze business operations, trends, cost, revenue.
- Prepare in house statement if account and reports.
- Preparation if fixed asset schedule.
- Participate in stock taking.
- Provide internal and external auditing services for the Firm.
- Administrative Duties as designated by Management
- Other duties as required.
Job Requirements & Qualification
- 1st degree in Accounting and any other certification will be an added advantage eg ICAN.
- Entry Level: 1-2 years experience