- The Accounts Officer reports to the Financial Controller. He/She keeps precise records of incoming and outgoing payments of the hotel.
- Processes payment requests,
- Making payments for services,
- Verifying accounts payable and receivable, and researching financial account activity, among other duties.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Banking & Finance or related discipline.
- At least 2 years experience in Accounting services and other related services.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.