- The Successful Candidate will care for the financial bookkeeping and records of the organization.
- His/her duties include recording transactions, payments and expenses and processing invoices.
- He/she will also send out bills and invoices, follow up on overdue payments and ensure that a company’s invoices and payments match up correctly by cross-checking the original document to the company’s record in Xero Accounting Software.
- The Accounts Officer will work (under training and supervision) in the accounting department to make sure the company’s finances are accurately recorded.
- Associate Accounting Technician (AAT) Certification (Compulsory)
- Bachelors Degree/HND (optional)
- Experience with/Certification in Xero Accounting Software could be of great advantage
- Experience with/Certification in any other Cloud Accounting Software (if not xero)
- A teachable spirit and keen attention to detail.