- Identify potential clients, build and maintain a portfolio of quality clients promptly and consistently to achieve the assigned target within the specific period.
- Sensitize potential clients on all aspects of the loan process including procedures to apply, the terms and conditions, the incentives for good performance, and penalties for late repayment and default.
- Develop an accurate evaluation of each client’s capacity and willingness to repay the requested loan.
- Arrange and undertake business site visits, home verification, and all other KYC requirements.
- Verify and cross-check all information relevant to the loan application and evaluation.
- Implement late repayment recovery procedures of Accion MfB
- Achieve and maintain targets on Portfolio at Risk (PAR) management
- Build rapport within the community, business associations, and leaders
- Provide support to peers and others within the Bank in uplifting its values and policies.
Qualification and Experience:
- A minimum of BSc/HND in any field and must have completed NYSC
- Maximum of 7 years lending experience in Microfinance
- Understanding and knowledge of the locality/ area of work
- Strong Communication, Interpersonal, and Relationship Management skills
- Ability to develop strong financial analysis skills
- Computer literacy and good use of the MS Suite: Excel, Word
- Strong Self-Management skills with high integrity
- Experience in Credit Management of the financial service industry will be an advantage
Closing date – Monday, June 7, 2021