- Oversee the Financial reporting function within the branch
- Prepare periodic segment management accounts with detailed variance analysis reports.
- Provide timely, accurate, and relevant financial information to multiple internal and external stakeholders; based on historic, budgetary, forecast analysis, at the line of business, legal entity, and consolidated levels.
- Ensure that complete and accurate supporting information for all investment/loan transactions are maintained by the relevant units
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Manage the Tax management function and its compliance
- Compare historic and current financial activity
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or other numerate disciplines
- Professional qualifications such as ACCA, CFA, CIMA.