- Verify and manage all payouts
- Perform daily cash receipts, deposits, invoicing, expenses and reports.
- Assist with administering payroll and maintaining petty cash for the office.
- Responsible for reconciliations, corrections, etc.
- Organization and tracking of purchase orders and invoices,
- Work with various departments to ensure timely and accurate payment processing
- BSc in Accounting, Economics, Business Administration, Finance
- A minimum of 1-year cognate experience.
- Must not be more than 28 years of age
- Must have good accounting, oral/written communication, and presentation skills.
- Must be good in using Microsoft Excel, Sending Corporate Mails and Online Invoice applications.
Package also includes bonuses and commission with salary
Starting salary is N40,000
The salary is reviewed periodically.