- Invoicing – invoice preparation – update invoice register, receipts of acknowledgement copies, updates of clients’ ledger and filling of all clients’ invoices, letters, photocopy of cheques etc. to their respective files in chronological order
- Liaise with Operation/client for cheque collection and also for shortfall in cheque received.
- Maintaining guards’ strength register.
- Preparation of payroll for guards and staff.
- Preparation of salary payment report.
- Daily preparation of debtors records / Debts recovery.
- Submission of necessary report as at when due: Quickbooks accounting Experience.
- Guards’ strength report. Monthly and YTD – Last day of the month.
- Billings report. Monthly and cumulative – Last day of the month.
- Salaries paid for the month.
- Profitability report – daily
- Payroll – 1st day of the month
- Debtors record – daily.
- The applicant must know how to use Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge in the use of Quickbooks will be an advantage
- Two years of experience is an added advantage
- Applicant MUST be resident in Abuja