1. Tracking payments to internal and external stakeholders
2. Preparing budget forecasts
3. Processing tax payments and returns
4. To record construction costs, debit construction in process and credit A/P or cash.
5. To record billings to the customer, debit contracts receivable, an accounts receivable asset and credit progress billings, a contra-asset account that offsets construction in process.
6. Develop and revise fraud detective system
7. Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
8. Ensure timely bank payments
9. Manage the inventories.
10. Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
11. Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
12. Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
13. Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
14. Comply with financial policies and regulations
15. Performing other duties as may be assigned
- Must not be above 30years
- Proven working experience as Accountant
- Advanced computer skills on MS excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgment
- Must be familiar with construction accounting in the construction industry.
- BSC or HND in Accounting, Finance or any other related course
- 5 or more years of working experience as an accountant.
- Must be ICAN Certified
- Female Preferred