Checking staff hours using the time attendance system. Where necessary inputting the necessary deductions
Ensure systems are set-up and updated to reflect our current employee base, including wages, benefits, sick and vacation time in line with contracts (union and non-union)
Ensure the processing of new hires, temporary workers, transfers, promotions and terminations is accurate and timely
Ensuring confidentiality of all employee benefit.
Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports.
Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
3. Daily and Regular Transaction;
Manage regular preparation of relevant management reports, including weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports (gross payroll, hours worked, vacation accrual, tax deductions, benefit deductions, etc.)
Regular calls to HMO and hospitals to follow up with outstanding bills to ensure outstanding bills do not go over a 3 month period
Documents daily financial transactions by entering account information.
- First Degree in Finance / Accounting / Economics / Mathematics
- Relevant professional qualification e.g., Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Association of Certified and Chartered Accountants (ACCA)
- ICAN CERTIFICATION is an added advantage
- Having worked in a leadership role for at least 1 year is an added advantage.
- Competency in the use of automated financial accounting and reporting applications
- Extensive knowledge of financial laws and experience in liaising with regulatory bodies.
- Good knowledge of local and international financial regulatory standards.
- A minimum of five (3) years relevant experience
- Experience in finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles
- Sound knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Experience in financial management and ability to diagnose and solve complex financial problems
- Ability to analyze financial data and interpret financial reports, statements, and projections
- Strong Integrity
- Not older than 35years
Salary: NGN80,000 - NGN180,000 / monthly.