- Perform administrative tasks, including filing and photocopy
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos, and forms
- Manage personnel and ensure that they carry out the responsibilities in line with the Company’s objectives
- Manage the implementation of the goals and objectives of the Accounting and Budgeting
- Manage the implementation of accounting policies, procedures, and systems.
- Manage the development and maintenance of financial reports.
- Acting as primary liaison with external auditors, ensuring all necessary reconciliations prepared upon arrival of the auditors, and providing needed schedules and documents for audit
- Oversee the development, implementation, and maintenance of budgeting, payroll, etc. that are critical to the daily operation of the organization.
- Proven work experience as an Account/Admin Manager
- Proven experience with Microsoft Office
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BSc degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field