We operate in the hospitality industry and we are seeking an experienced and committed Accountant who would be responsible for creating and managing the books of the company. He/She will work with the Chefs and Store Keeper to produce menu costing strategies and oversee operations.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Processing data through the sales and purchase ledgers from the point of receipt of the invoice to completion of the transaction.
- Reconciliation of Bank statements with Payment Voucher, purchase and sales ledgers.
- Processing financial transactions manually and through other accounting applications.
- Determining the Costs of Performances, Functions, and Activities in a manner that Facilitates Analysis and Valid Comparisons with Established Criteria among Time Periods.
- Monthly stock Valuation, Stock taking, Stock reconciliation, and Budget monitoring.
- Preparation of Monthly Financial Statement and Inter-branch Accounts Reconciliation.
- keeping statistical and financial records
- assessing and improving profitability
- setting targets
- handling administration and paperwork
- liaising with customers, employees, suppliers, licensing authorities, and sales representatives
- making improvements to the running of the business and developing the restaurant.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Management, or related field.
- Experience may be required or preferred, particularly in a leadership role.
- Extensive knowledge of accounting and management principles and Accounts Payable procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially business solutions and bookkeeping software.
- Strong planning and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to analyze information and processes.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.