- General accounting duties to include, General Ledger, Tax, Pay roll, Accounts Payables, Inventories, Bank reconciliations etc.
- Generate all monthly financial and accounting management reports to include but not limited to balance sheet, P&L, Statement of cash flow, Capital Assets etc.
- Attend weekly Sales Meetings from 8am – 8:30 am with the Sales Teams and ensure a full understanding of sales effort of individual sales person. Prepare weekly sales report summary for the MD.
- Review attendance register for all employees and Monitor Staff.
- Ensure correct and prompt daily, weekly, monthly and periodic reports to management.
- Ensure proper harmonious handling and management of customers, clients and vendors.
- Ensure proper identification and segmentation of customers as trade partners, sub trade partners, retailers, corporate customers, etc.
- Ensure good record keeping of customers and company data at the office.
- Ensure daily, weekly, monthly, periodic reports are enforced/carried out daily, weekly, monthly, periodically as programmed or expected accordingly.
- Ensure stock counts are carried out daily, communication of data and information to management including alerts of strengths, weakness, opportunity and threats to the business.
- Ensure that accounting packages are up- to- date daily and that transaction records are captured immediately on our manual and software systems as it occurs.
- Ensure all the company's fixed and non-fixed assets enumerated are monitored.
- Ensure prompt payments and receipts of taxes, levies, payable orders, due invoices of creditors, debtors, vendors, government institutions, supplies of the company as appropriate with management consultation and approval.
- Ensure prompt order placement, payments and collection of stock from vendors, prompt order placement, payments and collection of stock by branches/ subsidiaries.
- Ensure prompt monthly presentation and review of financial statements and reports.
- Ensure that customers/ department/ units are run with acceptable.
- Preferred Minimum Years of Experience: 3+ Years(Chartered accountant preferred but not required)
- Experience as ACCOUNTANT in a Firm is MANDATORY.
- PEACHTREE/SAGE accounting software experience is MANDATORY
- Free Catered Lunch
- N100,000 Yearly housing allowance.
- SALARY : N150,000 - N250,000 MONTH BASE PAY PLUS FREE COMPANY LUNCHES.
- WORK HOURS : 8AM - 6PM MONDAYS - FRIDAYS. 9AM -2PM, SATURDAYS