Responsible for managing the finances of hotels and other lodging establishments and also work closely with hotel managers to ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded and accounted for in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Preparing journal entries and adjusting account balances to accurately reflect company financial statements
- Preparing bank reconciliations by reviewing and verifying the accuracy of account balances in accordance with bank statements
- Preparing financial reports, including monthly statements and annual audits, in accordance with government regulations regarding accounting standards
- Reviewing budgets and preparing estimates of future expenditures based on historical data or other available information
- Recommending changes to accounting procedures and policies to improve the accuracy of financial records
- Helping to identify which accounts should be recorded first in order to facilitate accurate recordkeeping
- Calculating tax liabilities for businesses and individuals based on laws implemented by the federal government and state agencies
- Processing payroll for all employees using automated software programs or manual methods
- Monitoring cash flow and identifying any potential problems in advance so that corrective action can be taken before an issue arises.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's Degree in accounting or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.